YOU'RE IN THE MONEY...NOW WHAT?
You've put in the time, you've built up your stack, and now, at last, you're inching ever closer to serious tournament payoffs. At this stage, playing smart is more crucial than ever, and who better to give you the edge than three of modern poker's greatest tournament pros?
THEY'LL TAKE YOU FROM THE BUBBLE TO THE FINAL TABLE
Volume 1 of this series shed new light on the fundamentals, and now in, Volume 2, Pearljammer, Apestyles and Rizen—players whose collective stats include, more than 1,800 final tables made, over 300 major wins, and more than $10,000,000 in cashes—return to show you how to crush the final table.
When deep in a tournament, the ability to analyze opponents' play is more than an advantage—it's a necessity. In this exciting follow-up, you get to sweat the best as they walk you through the key hands of actual tournaments: what they did right, what they did wrong, and what you need to do to win, including:
- How to use the changing dynamic of stack size to your advantage as the field narrows
- The unique strategies and tactics of Final Table play
- How to dominate weak players and outthink strong players
- How to take maximum advantage of your table image to confound your competition
- How hand selection changes in short-handed and heads-up play
Poker is a fun game, but it's even more fun when you win. Online or live, you need to keep your cool and make the right moves to enjoy big-money finishes. If you've gotten this far, these top professionals will help you go all the way.